Friday 4 January 2013

God is great!

It is just occurred to me that I have been taking for granted that God is great. Throughout my pregnancy and to my delivery, God has been merciful to me. My baby is growing up quickly and surely, he has been blessed. Not once has he lacked, and even when he is not feeling well, he quickly recovers. There is nothing that I have done to deserve such love and mercy from my father up above.
I have decided, instead of complaining or worrying every time, I will praise his name. I will look up to Him for protection, provision and all that matters. I will do that which I can; I will do my best and leave the rest to the Lord. He is able. He has good plans for me and my child. I dedicate his life unto him and trust that he will always keep him.

I get rid of all bitterness. I declare today that I will only focus on the positive. My Jesus and I have a good thing going on and am not about to spoil that because I feel disappointed in man. After all, we have all sinned and fallen short of glory of God. The Bible further says that I should forgive the way I would like to be forgiven. Remember the Lord’s prayer,” … forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us…”.

God is great, He is so wonderful, He is so merciful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for Your Comment!